Friday, January 02, 2009

Earth shift? - Time shift? - Have you noticed?


I’ve been noticing recently that it’s not getting as dark at night. By that I mean that here we are just past the winter solstice, the shortest day and longest night of the year and it’s 5 pm and overcast and cars are driving without their headlights on. In other years, it used to start getting dark around 4:00 pm and by the time 5:00 pm rolled around you were working and driving in the dark, as if it was 3:00 am and not this twilight.

It has nothing to do with the time change as the clocks were set back an hour in November as has been the practice for years. My explanation is that I feel that the Earth has shifted on its axis that we in the northern hemisphere have moved closer to the equator. I don’t know if or how much we have moved as I’m not familiar with this geographic location and being in a city, I can’t se the stars so I don’t have a real fix on where the stars were, and where they are now.

I remember back in 2001 or 2002 that Irene (where I was staying at) and I were told by out Spirit guides to go outside and look at the stars. We went out and what surprised us was that the North Star had shifted to the East by what I’d guesstimate to be a good 70 degrees. It wasn’t just the North star, but that the entire heavens had shifted to the right, or East, big dipper, little dipper, Cassiopeia and all. The heavens didn’t shift to the right or East, but the Earth shifted, not to the East, but to the West, to give the illusion that the heavens had shifted. So that means that from our position, the Earths North pole shifted toward the west.

We studied the phenomena for an hour or so and then went back inside to have another cup of tea. Before I called it a night and went to bed, I went out to have another look and the north star was back to where it was before, which was from the back deck, looking at the clothes line pole and then at arms length, my little finger was on top of the pole and my thumb was just covering the north star. We got that it was a sign of things to come. Hummm? I wonder if this is that time? time shift, getting dark later, 20 degrees, stars …

JR

No comments: